Why Prefer Natural Healing Over Other Forms Of Medication?
The COVID 19 vaccine is bringing us all a step closer to living our lives normally once again. Initially, the vaccine was made available to the people above a certain age only, for they were more vulnerable to the virus. However, the government has started offering vaccines for people who are 18+. It is advisable to get yourself vaccinated because it will not only protect you, but also your loved ones. Together, we can fight this pandemic by taking this necessary step.
You can register for your vaccine click here.
It is only fair to have some doubts about the vaccination process. Let’s look at some of the tips that might be helpful:
- Do your research on the types of vaccines and rely on accurate information and sources. If you have any doubts, check with your doctor or a health worker.
- Prepare the necessary things that you will require. Gather all the required documents like your ID and the notification you received about your appointment.
- Consume fibre rich foods instead of saturated fat and sugary food, as it will keep your body relaxed and increase your immunity.
- Drink plenty of water and eat hydrating foods to feel better through the course of the vaccine.
- Wear clothes that are loose and comfortable, so that you can roll up your sleeves easily.
Cancel your appointment in case you have COVID 19 symptoms. Go ahead for the vaccination only after 14 days since you last experienced any COVID 19 symptoms.
During The Vaccination
- Do not remove your mask, and make sure you are covering your mouth and nose all the time.
- Maintain at least 1 meter distance between yourself and other people. And do not forget to sanitize your hands after touching door handles or surfaces.
- While you are being injected, turn your face away from the vaccinator, as this will protect both of you from infection.
- If you are feeling anxious or nervous take slow deep breaths and look away from the needle.
After The Vaccination
- Do expect some side effects. Do not panic, as they are a sign that your body is working towards immune protection.
- Some of the common side effects can be:
- Pain/ swelling in the arm where you received the vaccine
- Mild fever
- Joint pain
- However, these side effects won’t last for more than a few days.
- It is advisable to stay at the vaccine centre for the observation period (15-30 mins), to monitor your reaction to the vaccine.
- Pick healthy eating options like veggie soups, bananas, melon, potatoes, coconut water etcs., and simultaneously also consume liquids to stay hydrated.
- Take adequate rest, and do not exhaust your body.
So, are you ready to take your dose? Well, we hope you are, for your own good. Once you are safe and protected, do not forget to continue your practices of maintaining good health and preventive care. For preventive care, you can also visit Fazlani Natures Nest, a luxurious wellness retreat, offering Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation, physiotherapy, Animal Assisted Therapies and a lot more!