Ayurvedic Treatment (also known as “Ayurveda”) is one of the world’s oldest holistic (“whole-body”) healing systems. It was created in India about 3,000 years ago. It was founded on the idea that good health and well-being need a careful balance of mind, body, and spirit. Its primary objective is to promote good health rather than to combat sickness. Ayurvedic Treatments, on the other hand, may be tailored to individual health issues.
Some of the Common Best Ayurvedic Treatments in India:
In an individual’s Dincharya (daily suggested regimen) and Ritucharya, practitioners may add several therapies (seasonal routine).
- Herbs and herbal concoctions
- Diet and nutrition
- Ayurvedic massage
Internal cleansing is the first step in Ayurveda treatment, followed by a specific diet, herbal medicines, massage therapy, yoga, and meditation. The basic foundations of Ayurveda Treatment are the notions of universal interconnectivity, bodily constitution (prakriti), and life forces (doshas).
Here are some of the most important advantages of using Ayurveda Treatment:
- Weight Loss and Maintenance
- Skin and hair that are healthy and lustrous.
- Stress no longer remains a part of your life.
- Inflammation may be reduced.
- Cleanse your whole body.
- Lowering Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, and Illness and Disease Symptoms
Some of the Treatments offered at Fazlani Nature’s Nest are:
- Yoga & Meditation
- Animal Assisted Therapy
Naturopathy– Naturopathy is a type of medicine that incorporates both contemporary and traditional treatments. Alternative, natural treatments to contemporary medicine are included. The focus of naturopathy is on the body’s ability to cure itself. avoiding potential health issues.
Naturopathy is a diverse and holistic alternative medicine approach that focuses on natural remedies and the body’s vital capacity to heal and maintain itself. Ayurveda, on the other hand, is a discipline of medicine that uses the body, mind, and spirit to prevent and treat a variety of diseases.
Ayurvedic Treatment– The human body is regarded by Ayurveda as a piece of the entire cosmos. This traditional healing and living method are a unique way to improve one’s physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Ayurveda is a therapeutic system based on the five elements of life: Earth, Fire, Air, Water, and Ether. Ayurveda not only treats your diseases, but it also creates a chart that translates your whole body. Traditional and authentic Ayurvedic treatments such as Abhyanga, Pizhichil, Anuvasanvasti, Shirodhara, Vamana, Nasya, and others may cleanse the body and make the inner self healthy by restoring the balance of the five elements.
- Abhyanga- Abhyanga is a type of massage that uses heated oil. From the scalp to the soles of your feet, the oil is applied to the entire body. It’s the most popular massage in Ayurveda, India’s ancient medical system. A massage therapist usually performs abhyanga.
- Pizhichil (literally “squeezing”) is a Kerala-based Ayurvedic treatment. A specific linen cloth is soaked in heated Kuzhambu, or a medicinal oil mixture, and pressed over the diseased regions of the patient during this therapy.
- Enema Therapy using medicinal oils is known as Anuvasana Vasti. Vata is predominantly found in the colon, and this technique revitalises the lower digestive system. To release toxins and prepare the body for the detox treatment, the patient receives intense lower abdomen massages at first.
- Shirodhara is an ayurvedic treatment that involves gently and consistently pouring medicinal oil or other liquids over the forehead. This method results in a calm level of consciousness and a dynamic psycho-somatic equilibrium.
Yoga & Meditation– Yoga creates an environment in which we may learn to be one with nature. It is a symbiotic relationship between mental, bodily, and spiritual well-being that aids in the attainment and maintenance of total well-being. Yoga enhances and preserves vigour and vitality. Yoga may prove to be the most wonderful source of unification for your mind, body, and spirit if practiced daily.
Through traditional and holistic yogic disciplines such as body movement, meditation, breathing exercises, and relaxation, yoga and meditation at Fazlani Natures Nest assist stimulate healing and rediscovery of one’s body. Come improve your inner health and harmony while taking the first steps on the way to happiness.
Physiotherapy– Physiotherapy is a type of treatment that combines rehabilitation, injury prevention, healing, and fitness into one package. Through evidence-based natural approaches including exercise therapy and manipulation, this restoration course nurtures your body to handle a variety of physical problems.
Animal Assisted Therapy– Animal-assisted therapies (AAT) are therapeutic techniques that include animals in the treatment process. When the human-animal bond strengthens, emotional healing and positive psychological transformation are more likely to occur, enhancing the patient’s awareness through therapy goals and result measures.
Walking, grooming, and petting an animal are all relaxing activities. Because animals are welcoming, non-threatening, and non-judgmental, AAT has been shown to help individuals open and heal from inside.
So, if you are looking for an experience that you can cherish for a long time you should visit Fazlani Nature’s Nest and get the best of Ayurvedic treatments. Fazlani nature nest is a sanctuary where nature dwells, nestled within 68 acres of lush greens overlooking the beautiful Indyayini lake of the Mawal Taluka in Takwe, Maharashtra. It is a luxurious retreat that provides guests with a complete wellness experience.
At Fazlani, they provide one-of-a-kind holistic wellness experiences that help people find balance and improve their overall health. Their professional physicians and wellness experts provide a personalized treatment plan based on nature cure and Ayurveda.